This safari brings you to the beautiful north western part of Zambia. This remote area is completely seldom visited and offers some of the best hyena sightings in the whole of Africa along with the largest wildebeest migration in southern Africa. Witness this spectacle as the wildebeest move from Angola to Liuwa Plains of Zambia. You can choose to extend your safari you will explore Chobe National Park and Moremi Game Reserve.
We are offering only one departure date (Nov, 2017) for this unique safari. Minimum of 6 clients to guarantee departure.
- 14 Day Safari
- Sunset boat cruise on the Chobe River
- 2 days in Chobe National Park area
- 5 days in Liuwa National Park, Zambia
- 2 days at Sioma Waterfall, Zambia
- 3 days at Victoria Falls, Zambia
- Optional extension into Chobe National Park and Moremi Game Reserve (extra cost)
- This is a participation, group safari. You'll join other travelers and pitch your own tent.
2017 Current Rates*
- $2715.00 (14 days safari; Nov 12-23, 2017)
- $3240.00 (with 4 night Chobe/Moremi extension; Nov 12-29, 2017)
- Single Supplement: $110
*Rates are subject to exchange fluctuations