The Leopard Safari provides incomparable value and affordability. This 17 day safari adventure offers a comprehensive traveling experience throughout Botswana, introducing you to one of the oldest cultures in the world, the San Bushman.
After spending four nights in the Kalahari Desert, you will travel to the magical Okavango Delta, explore Moremi Game Reserve, and visit Chobe National Park. While in the Okavango Delta you will explore the Delta's expansive floodplains by traditional mokoro or dugout canoe for 2 days. At Moremi a fascinating adventure awaits you in this reserve, Moremi supports an astonishing amount and variety of wildlife including over 400 species of birds. In Chobe National Park you will find wilderness that provides a major sanctuary for northern Botswana's wildlife and supports vast herds of game, including the largest elephant herds in Africa.
- 1 night Bushman Experience (Hainaveld)
- 4 nights Central Kalahari Game Reserve
- 1 overnight at a comfortable lodge in Maun
- Central Okavango Delta & mokoro excursions
- Motorboat in the Delta
- Optional Game/Scenic Delta flight
- 3 nights Moremi Game Reserve
- 3 nights Chobe National Park
- 1 night at a comfortable lodge in Livingstone, Zambia
- This is a participation, group safari. You'll join other travelers and pitch your own tent.
2017 Current Rates*
- $2910.00 (High Season: July-Oct)
- $2700.00 (Low Season: Nov-June)
- Single Supplement: $110
*Rates are subject to exchange fluctuations