Namibia is a vast country, more than four times the size of California yet with a population of only 2 million. It is also an 'ageless land’; visible through Namibia's heritage of rock art created by stone-age artists and geological attractions such as the petrified forest where fossilized tree trunks have lain for over 280 million years. When added to the space and silence, these factors all contribute to a feeling of antiquity, solitude and wilderness.
This Namibian Adventure Safari affords you the chance to experience this magnificent and memorable country in a very personal way. You will have your own professional and experienced safari guide who will enhance your enjoyment of this unique country by making it a fascinating and stress-free journey of discovery amid very dramatic scenery. The knowledge, experience, and character of our guides are critical to a successful safari which is why we ensure that they are both personable and very professional.
- 10 days with a private guide, excellent accommodations and guaranteed departures (even with a minimum of 1 person).
- Travel with one of Namibia’s most reputable and well-known naturalist guides.
- Stay in the only camp inside the world’s 4th largest National Park.
- Climb some of the world’s highest free-standing sand dunes.
- Sea kayak with seals and dolphins on the Skeleton Coast
- Track for desert-adapted elephants.
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site at Twyfelfontein.
- Visit an authentic and remote Himba settlement.
- Explore 2 very different parts of the Etosha National Park by spending time on both the Ongava and Onguma Private Game Reserves.
- Sleep in the tree tops overlooking one of the most productive waterholes on the Onguma Private Game Reserve.
- Visit the world renowned Big Cat research center run by the AfriCat Foundation.
2017 Current Rates*
- $3135 per person sharing (Mar 1-May 31)
- Single supplement: $640
- $3575 per person sharing (June 1-Dec 31)
- Single Supplement: $685
*Rates are subject to exchange fluctuations.